Monday 23 March 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara | Review


I love mascara's, if I only had to wear one product (besides foundation lol!) it would be mascara. I'm constantly changing up which mascara I use but think I have found my drug store favourite...Maybelline's Lash Sensational.
In my opinion the name does it total justice. I love the way this makes my lashes look, both volumised and long. You can apply one or two layers for a perfect every day or layer it up for a false lash effect.
It has a plastic applicator, which are my favourite ones. The brush is very similar to L'oreal's Butterfly Effect which was a favourite of mine for a long time.
My favourite thing about this mascara is that is stays put all day. I sadly fall victim too the back smudges under my eye after only a few hours of applying make up, I don't know how but I always seem to be rocking the mascara on my face rather than on my lashes look - but not with this mascara (thank god - panda eyes is not the most flattering look haha) this one doesn't budge all day! 
My second favourite thing about this mascara is the price, it's only £5.99!! A bargain and better than a few high end mascara's I have tried. I really do recommend this purse friendly mascara. I think it's one I will be using for a long time.

Have you tried it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...