Thursday 5 March 2015

5 Simple Ways To Instantly Improve Your Life


Lets face it, we all have days where we just want to give up. The days look grey and dreary and you question what your missing in your life? Here are 5 things I like to do when I hit that wall...

De-clutter

De clutter somewhere that you spend a lot of time. Be it your desk and work, your make-up table, your bedroom even the apps on your phone. Throw away everything that you don't use anymore/can't remember why you bought it. De cluttering physically helps you de-clutter mentally.

Take days out

No I don't mean phone into work sick and spend all day watching movies, eating junk food and feeling guilty at the fact that you have phoned into work and spent the day watching movies and eating junk food. I mean every so often when you've got a day off take yourself somewhere where you feel happy. Whenever I feel over stressed or anxious I know that means GET ME TO A BEACH and whether rain or shine, that weekend I will drive to my favourite and spend some time walking around in the fresh air whilst listening to the waves and reboot so I'm ready to go back to every day life.

Change something about yourself

This could be as simple as the colour of nail varnish your wearing. Changing something in your daily routine that usually is the same no matter how simple adds a burst of excitement into your life. I recently had my hair chopped short and it really does make you feel different.

Drink more water

The cheapest, easiest beauty/feel good treatment there is. Drinking more water makes you feel less lethargic, wakens you up and does wonders for your skin. I like to take a water bottle with me where ever I go so that I'm never dehydrated.

Surround yourself with good company

Whether it be your best friend, family or even your pet, spending time with people you love really does improve your mood. Distract yourself with conversation and create memories that make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...